Community Development Network (CDN)
We connect people with resources. This includes innovative ideas, knowledge-sharing, strategic planning, technical training, in-kind goods and financial support.
CDN represents a global network of consultants committed to rigorous research and programming in rural developing countries.
Global Public Health
MicroEnterprise & Self Reliance
Some of our projects
- Nepal Community Resource Centers (2004-present)
- Women's Educational Empowerment Projects (1999-present)
- Sudan Conflict Resolution Projects (2001-06)
- Philippines Rural Micro-franchise Initiatives (2009-13)
- Sudan Health Literacy Trainings (2001-06)
- Sudan Conflict Resolution Projects (2003-06)
- Honduras Environmental Literacy Projects (2010-present)
- Zimbabwe Scholarship Program (1999-present)
- Youth Leadership Initiative Programs (2004-present)